Captains or Team Managers Responsibilities
- Ensure all players are registered, available and know where they are playing prior to each round
- If short of players work with Coordinators to find replacements ASAP. Notice needs to be given no later than COB Friday afternoon to ensure enough time.
- Ensure team is organised on match day –they know the positions they are playing, bench is being rotated, players in proper uniform, etc.
- Ensure players are complying with OCHC codes of behaviour
- Complete match report sheets and get appropriate signatures from umpires and opposition immediately after match, and ensure all injuries are listed on the card
- Enter match results and team list into One Sport –must be done by COB the following Monday.
- Username and passwords have already been provided. If you have any issues with the online system, please contact our database manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organise players to fulfill umpiring and ball person commitments. Some teams may also be required to help with junior umpiring and Hook in2 Hockey.
- For State League teams, Organise umpiring roster, or payment for a permanent umpire.
- Assist with getting players registered on-line and reminding players about their fees.
- Liaise with OCHC coordinators and committee regarding HACT requirement and keep coordinators up to date with happenings within a team for reporting to the committee.
To download a copy of this document, click here